Fine Arts Building, Construction (1)
Murch Morris - 1925
The view of the Fine Arts Building at the corner of Lyon St. and Campau St. shows it during construction and renovation with the exterior of the first two stories completed. Scaffolding covers the rest of the building, and workmen can been seen at the third floor level. Two vintage automobiles are parked on the street. Two pedestrians are visible and a third man appears to be watching the construction. The corner of the building seen at the far left of the photo is the rear of the Pantlind Hotel. The small piece of a marquee in the upper right corner is part of the Pantlind Exhibition Building.
|Fine Arts Building, Construction (1)
Title by institution. The Fine Arts Building was later renamed the Exhibitors Building.
|Location In Photo
|Morris Photo Coll. #43, Grand Rapids History & Special Collections
Reproduction and copyright information regarding this image is available from Grand Rapids History & Special Collections, Archives, Grand Rapids Public Library, Grand Rapids, MI
|Grand Rapids Public Library
|Physical Storage Location
|Grand Rapids, MI