Pantlind Exhibition Building
The eight-story building, formerly the Nelson-Matter building, was located on Lyon St., west of Monroe Ave. and just north of the Pantlind Hotel. Owned and remodeled by G. A. Hendricks, it was renamed the Pantlind Exhibition Building.
|Title||Pantlind Exhibition Building|
Title by cataloger. Drawing from the Grand Rapids Herald, Nov. 2, 1924. The city-owned building was demolished in 1953 by the Arch Wrecking Co. of Detroit. The hull of the building was knocked into the basement and paved over for a parking lot.