Strahan & Long Furniture Co.
1886 - 1891
The company began in 1886 for the manufacture of parlor suits, lounges, and other goods for the wholesale trade only. They upholstered pieces, the frames having been purchased from frame factories.
The factory and office were located at 117-119 S. Front St. Later the company was incorporated as the Grand Rapids Parlor Furniture Co.
Officers: Nicholas Strahan, pres.; Harry W. Long, sec./treas.
|Title||Strahan & Long Furniture Co.|
|Address||Grand Rapids, MI|