Furniture Exhibition Buildings Collection
The Blodgett Building, built in 1889 as a multi-occupancy building. However, it soon filled up with furniture lines and so is recognized as the city's pioneer furniture exhibition building. The Pantlind Exhibition Building, the last entry of the exhibition buildings, had been part of the former Nelson, Matter Co. factory and was converted in 1924. Consturction of the lavish Furniture Capital building was prevented by the Great Depression and disagreements with the city.