The Rindge, Kalmbach, and Logie Co. sign identifies this building, originally the home of a manufacturer of shoes and boots, located on Ionia Ave. at Louis and Fulton Sts. which determined its unusual shape.
|Current Address||10-22 Ionia NW|
|Pre 1912 Address||10-22 Ionia NW|
|Original Owner||Rindge, Kalmbach, and Logie|
|Original Use||Shoe and boot factory|
The company dates to at least 1881, and even earlier when Rindge had different partners. The building has been demolished, and the property later housed a parking garage.
|Collection||Camera Shop Photo Album, Coll. #59, Grand Rapids History & Special Collections, Archives|
Reproduction and copyright information regarding this image is available from Grand Rapids History & Special Collections, Archives, Grand Rapids Public Library, Grand Rapids MI.