The seven-story building is on Ionia Ave. between Pearl and Fountain Sts. The smaller building at the corner is the Michigan Telephone building.
|Manufacturer's Exhibition Building
|110 Ionia Ave. NW
|Pre 1912 Address
|100 Ionia Ave. NW
|W.G. & F.S. Robinson
|A stock company owned by exhibitors in proportion to floor space occupied.
Manufacturer's Building, carved in stone, can still be seen above the original entrance on Division Ave. Grand Rapids Junior College acquired the building in 1965. The Division Ave. addition to the building currently houses Kendall College of Art and Design. A newspaper article about this building, "New Manufacturer's Exhibition Building," is at the right in Related Items.
|Swanlund Postcard Coll. #89, Grand Rapids History & Special Collections
Reproduction and copyright information regarding this image is available from Grand Rapids History & Special Collections, Archives, Grand Rapids Public Library, Grand Rapids MI.